Dr Rachel Ng
Dr Rachel Ng is a GP fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners who graduated from Monash University in 2009.
Rachel enjoys people interaction and believes as a General Practitioner, she can make meaningful impact on patients’ lives. She genuinely believes that General Practice is built on good patient-doctor relationships and wants to be part of a patient’s health journey. She aims to provide individualised and good clinical care to all her patients.
Rachel enjoys all aspect of General Practice but is particularly interested in Sexual Health, Chronic diseases management and Preventive health including weight loss counselling and pharmacological management. She also performs skin checks and is competent in simple excision of skin lesions. She is proficient in insertion and removal of Implanon.
Rachel has undertaken further training in mental health and is able to provide mental health consultation with addition of Focused psychological sessions with patients under the Better Access Initiative.
Outside of work, Rachel is a proud fur mummy to 2 beautiful dogs. She also enjoys hiking, Boxing and Pilates.
**Children under 2 are bulk-billed with Dr Rachel.**
- Skin checks
- Simple skin lesion excision and biopsies
- Insertion and removal of Implanon
- Iron infusion
- Mental health care plan
- Repair of simple laceration and management of acute wounds
- Focussed psychological sessions (with Mental Health Care Plan) under the Better Access Initiative
- Health assessments
- Chronic diseases management
- Preventive health
- Weight loss counselling and management
- Sexual health consultations covering STD screening, Cervical screening, Contraception, Pre-conception planning and Menopause management